Sunday, April 29, 2007

"It's a long slow slide"

I'm worried about my dad. He passed out today at church. He didn't eat breakfast either, which is really weird. (He's diabetic.) I don't understand what's going on. Please pray for him.

I've been having HORRENDOUS nightmares recently, involving finals. I woke up around 5:30 Saturday morning thinking I was late for school. I did the same thing around 6:30 this morning. Not ok. And I've been dreaming that I'm missing all of my exams, or that I'm going to the wrong ones on the wrong days. I'll be glad when all this mess is over with.

I get to go to work for the first time tomorrow. I'm kinda excited.

I miss Michael too. I haven't seen him since...Wednesday. i won't get to see him until Thursday. This is crazy.

I also need to find someone to do my hair for Kat's wedding. This is turning out to be a difficult task considering that everyone and their mom seems to be graduating from college that day.

OH! and I was talking to my mom, and she told me that for my college grad invitations that I can have pictures made (kinda like high school senior pics, but cooler) to put in my invites!!!! I told her I had to have them Ag related...and i think I'm gonna have them made with COWS! SO freaking cool!

Ok, that's enough. Have a great DAY!

2 comments:

T said...

I'd do your hair except that A.) I'm working that day (assuming you mean the May 5th graduation day), and B.) I can't do hair.

T said...

Random question of the day: Do you want to go to Alaska w/ me?