Sunday, April 08, 2007

There's Beauty in the Breaking

Or at least that's what I'm told.

We just got "The Call" from New Middleton telling us whether or not we were voted in....well, we weren't.

This really hurts. I was really looking foward to going to this church, there were such great people, and I was really feeling at peace about going there. So here I go back to my feeling of not liking church.

This is really going to depress my dad. He was looking foward to being at that church, and he was looking foward to have a paying job again too, but I can just look at him and see how dissappointed and sad he is. I hate this.

I don't know where to go from here. I don't know how to feel. Right now I feel a little numb, hurt, upset...

I hate this.

1 comment:

T said...

I've been going to a church in Nashville with my cousin. If you ever want to visit it with me, you're welcome to!