Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Relief

So I got to talk to my ex today. It was a very nice conversation, and I am so relieved that we are now friends, and there are no longer negative feelings and the such.

This makes me incredibly happy!

Another thing that makes me happy is that I have all of my graduation forms turned in! Yep, the upper-division form, intent to graduate form, and my substitutions forms are all turned in!! Not having all this done has been bothering me since I began at MTSU.

I've got a test tomorrow, and I've been studying for it, but I'm tired of studying. I don't think that it's going to be as hard as I'm thinking it is. I always over stress about tests.

I found out I got a C in my Micro Comp class...I can either keep that grade, or take the final, and try to raise it...of course if I don't raise it, then my grade goes down. The entire test is on Excel, and I'm aweful at Excel...so i may just keep my C.

I'm not sure if I've already said this or not in a previous post, but I've got to find a summer job, and i'm considering working at TSC (Tractor Supply Co.). I'm just glad I'm not taking summer classes.

So I guess that's it for now. This week is my last full week of classes!!!! So exciting! Now I just have to watch out for finals!

1 comment:

T said...

Seen any good movies lately? I always think of you when I think of mermaids! Yay for Aquamarine. Call me anytime, I will be so glad when school is finished and we have more oppourtunities to hang out this summer!