Sunday, April 15, 2007

Groggy

I've got a lot weighing on my mind lately. I'm scared to death that I'm not going to get decent grades in my classes and I'll have to be here another semester. I found out friday that instead of graduating in May 08, like I had been originally told, I'll be graduating this December! Crazy.

I'm feeling burnt out on church...this bothers me. I've just been through so much recently that I don't want to risk being put through all the crap again. I really wish I felt different about it.

I've gotta find out what I really want to do career-wise...and SOON. I mean, I'm graduating in December...I need a big girl job with a big girl paycheck so I can pay off my loans...ugh. I prefer not to work in retail my whole life, and do SOMETHING that involves my major...It can't be that hard to find something to do with Agriculture Communications....Right?

Just realized I started the first 3 paragraphs with "I." Ack.

Hopefully my tax return will be here soon...I've got to buy some gifts for my friend's wedding...always a good thing for a bridesmaid to do.

It just feels like I don't have anything in my life together. I feel kinda disconnected. I just don't want reality to come and bite me in the butt.

Whats going on with me? Riley Armstrong (or was it Matthew West....I'm not sure) put it well when he sang "It's like you're reaching for the sun, but you're landing in the shade."

This has all got to come together eventually...right?

2 comments:

Scott-tea said...

It will all come together eventually. Don't get too discouraged. Everything will be just fine!

Besides I think cows are going to take over the world, so Agriculture Communications will come in handy.

T said...

Oh gosh, I have missed your last 3 posts. I bookmarked this blog, but it got lost... :( Yay! I am graduating in December too! And I know what you mean about careers. I'm studying business, but I want to be a school counsellor or a wedding planner.