Wednesday, April 04, 2007

I laugh in the face of studying!

Ok, so not really. I'm supposed to be finishing my PR study guide, and studying it, but I'm tired, and I think I'll just go to bed instead.

My dad told me something interesting today.

Apparently he had been in the garage looking for some of his hunting things, and when he went back inside the house, he apparently left the door open a bit on accident. Well, Ellie decided to go and investigate. Dad finally noticed he had left the door open...and didn't see the cat. So he got the treats and went all over the house looking for her, and couldn't find her. He went into the garage, and she bolted into the house! The scary part...he had left the outside garage door open...she's declawed in the front, and it's so scary that she could have been gone...completely.

We only got her in October, so we haven't been totally sure whether or not she considered living with us "home" or not. But apparently she does! It makes me so happy that she loves us and accepts us now. You have no clue how much I love this cat, and I don't know what I would have done if she would have left.

And let me tell you, Dad would have been in MAJOR trouble if the cat had dissappeared!

So that's the interestingness of today. Off to bed!

No comments: