Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Sometimes Life Enjoys Punching You in the Stomach

Sooo....I am no longer employed...yeah. Someone else applied who was older, single, and out of college, and she can work full time year round. So since I was the last one hired, I'm the first one let go...they are letting another girl go too. I had this job for a whopping week....ONE WEEK. Not ok. I've got bills and gas to pay for, and last time I checked, good looks won't buy you either.

I applied at Jersey Mike's (no I don't want to work in food, but hey, money is money.), and I stopped by one of the Veterinary offices, of which didn't need any help. Last move of desperation today...Called the Animal Shelter. I really love the Animal Shelter. That's where I got my incredible Kittie from. I figured it would be too good to be true that they would be hiring. I called anyways...they told me they WERE hiring! It's a cleaning position, but hey, it can't be near as bad as cleaning up cow poo. Seriously. So I rushed over there, filled out my application, and apparently I'm the only one that has applied thus far!!! It's looking pretty good that I'm going to get the job!

Today hasn't been the greatest, but i know, God still loves me, and He knows what's going on.

OH! Dad decided not to do yard work today :)

1 comment:

Buffina said...

Yes, I do understand, and I would agree.