Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Rain? Yes please

No work for me at the coffee shop today. I need to run some errands though. After I get back, Dad wants me to help him with the yard. Now don't get me wrong, I love my Dad, but I HATE doing yard work. I'm not really sure why, but I despise it. So I'm hoping for some rain to get me out of it. The yard can wait another day, it won't hurt anything.

In other random news, I'm having a "pretty day" today. I love days like this. You know, after you get up and take a shower and get all dressed and stuff and you just feel like you are the most beautiful person on the planet? I love it!

Well, I should probably head out to town to pay bills and all of that fun stuff.

Maybe someone will comment on here ;) lol

1 comment:

Unknown said...

For someone as beautiful as you, every single day is a pretty day and you certainly are the most beautiful person on the planet (I know because Jesus told me so). I love you so much Dana :[)]

Yeah, it's me,

Mikey