Sunday, May 27, 2007

"Really Bad Eggs"

So I saw Pirates 3 tonight. I didn't care much for it. Don't get me wrong, I really enjoyed the first two, but this one not so much. It was REALLY long and drawn out. I love a great plot, and this one kinda fell apart. I enjoy good action scenes, but these were way too long, and I actually found myself being bored with them. Would I see it again given the chance? No.

Also, I have something to vent a little about. If your children are still in diapers, they shouldn't be at a PG-13 movie that ends close to 11pm. Furthermore, if your children cannot read, they should not be in said place. Infants and small children have no business being out that late and going to a movie that is that violent, and "scary." If you feel this is acceptable, good for you. We will have to agree to disagree on this subject. This is just something that grates on my nerves. It's kinda like letting a 12 year old into a club and letting them drink a little. At least it is to me.

Alright, onto happier things!

Bonnie and i totally CRUSHED this guy's ego tonight. He's in this saturn with 2 girls, and we are in this huge Hemi. He wants to be all big and bad at the stop light, looking at us like we were a cheap peice of meat. Bonnie smoked him outta the light...while blasting the speakers. Said guy decided to weave in front of us every time we switched lanes...we faked them out by getting in the turn lane long enough that he turned...and we kept going straight. Ha ha. It was awesome.

That's pretty much is for an update from me. Still in search of a job, but it happens.

No comments: