Sunday, November 18, 2007

To Hope, or Not to Hope...this is the question

So i've been really stressed lately about finding a job after graduation. Well, I mentioned that as a prayer request in Sunday School this morning, and my Sunday School teacher told me to talk with him after class.

Well it turns out, where he works is looking for people...and he can get me an interview within a week of giving him my resume! No joke! He said he couldn't guarantee me a job, but an interview is a step in the right direction!

I'm not going to mention the job or what it is yet, but if I get it, you'll hear about it!

But lets just say that it starts out at the pay level I wanted.

Please be in prayer over this. This would be a wonderful job for me, and it's everything I've been looking for n a job, even though it isn't ag related.

God is good, and He hasn't let me down yet. And I know that if I don't get this job, then He has an even better one in store for me. But if it was up to me, I'd totally jump all over this one!

No comments: