Sunday, November 11, 2007

"I Just Want You to Know Who I Am."

I give up. I really do. I'm sick and tired of all of this stress, and feeling like no one cares. A little encouragement would go a LONG way right now, but I know better than to ask for it. If you have to ask for it, then it isn't genuine; it's just an inconvenience.

No, this isn't pointed to anyone. So stop reading into it. It's just how I feel right now.

It's times like this I wish I didn't have any friends so I had a legit reason to feel this way.

I just don't know what's going on anymore.

So what if I graduate. I don't have a job to go to. More than likely I'll wind up working retail the rest of my life and earning minimum wage. Go me.

I really don't see any point in graduating right now. All it's doing is making me miserable, and causing me to make everyone around me miserable as well.

Life sucks.

No comments: