Saturday, December 15, 2007

I Finally Did it!

I finally did it. I graduated from college and earned my degree! I now have a B.S. in Agribusiness. I don't feel any smarter, but I do feel like I've accomplished something. I've worked so hard these past 4 1/2 years to get this degree. And I never thought I'd survive my 21 hour semester, but I did.

I have to say, I'm pretty proud of myself. Will I miss college? Yes and no. I'll miss some of my friends and professors, but I most certainly will not miss classes, exams, finals, papers, and projects.

It's funny how much different my life is now, than I ever imagined it would be at this point. I'm very please with where I am and the way things are going. God has been so good to me, and it's totally his fault that I'm where I am. :)

My friends and family have done so much to love me and support me through this hectic academic journey. No, I didn't graduate with honors, but I graduated. That's what counts. So what if I didn't have cords and sashes hanging around my neck. I have my degree, and there isn't anything that can change that. I worked my tail end off, and it shows. God is so good!

I also may ave a job soon. I went for an interview on Thursday, and it went pretty well. I just hope that I get this job. It would be a huge blessing, and it's something that I really need right now. But I know that if I don't get it, God has something bigger and better for me in store. Just please be in prayer about this. I know it's down between myself and someone with a masters. But I'm thinking that the person with a masters is looking for a temporary job until something better comes along, and I'm looking for a permanent job. So we'll see how it pans out.

Now the only major thing I need to do is get a move on this wedding planning. It shouldn't be that bad, and I'm pretty sure that it won't be near as stressful as 21 hours of classes were, lol.

Thank you to everyone who has helped me make it this far. I love ya'll and I'm so thankful for you :)

1 comment:

Buffina said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!