Sunday, December 30, 2007

Cleverness is Escaping me at the Moment

So I feel the need to update the people who don't read this on what's been going on in my life.

I'm fairly certain that I got said job from previous post! They called me and told me that they were interested in me, and they told me they were going to check my references. Well one of my references emailed me and told me they had been contacted, and sure enough, a few days ago I received an email from my potential future place of employment that contained the release form so they can run my background check! And as long as that goes through well (like it wouldn't) then I get hired! YAY!

In other news, Christmas this year was very different in the Dozier house. We didn't do presents this year. And when I say we didn't do presents, I mean it. Nothing at all. Which was good on the nerves, rather than stressing about shopping and money. But it was bittersweet all the same. This was my last Christmas at home, un-married, and as a Dozier. But I'm sure next year will be fun. It'll certainly be different!

It still hasn't hit me that I'm done with college. I have, however, been experiencing nightmares that involve, but are not limited to:
  • Me having to go back to elementary school because I didn't complete something, and they won't let me graduate college til I do. No one will talk to me, or sit next to me at lunch, and the teacher won't let me go to my car.
  • I miss exams, and it's in a really dumb class, and it keeps me there another semester, and keeps me from graduating.
  • It's move out day in the dorms, and I haven't packed a single thing, I can't find my roommate to help me, people are moving into my room that same day, and they start moving in on top of my unpacked things, and i wind up losing most of my things.
But at least my dreams are interesting.

Other than that, not much has been going on. I've rediscovered my love for reading, and I've been devouring books like it's going out of style. I stayed up til 3am the other day just to finish one of the books! Crazy, I know, lol.

I hope everyone had a marvelous Christmas, and I hope ya'll have a very happy New Year :)

No comments: