Friday, August 03, 2007

Sometimes You Feel Like a Nut...

Look! Another update! Haha. I went to campus today for a meeting I had for my Problems in Ag class. I think I'm going to enjoy this class. I will be on the Dairy Products Judging Team, and I'll learn how to judge milk, ice cream, yogurt, cheese, and cottage cheese. I'll also get to go to Chicago in Oct, and HOPEFULLY to Las Vegas too!!! All for free!! Excitement!

So we think we know what's wrong with the cat's butt, but trust me, it's gross, and it involves her having a bug inside of her that came out the hole. Ew.

Ok, so it wasn't much of an update, but it's better than nothing!

Oh, and I talked with my ag econ prof today since I saw him while I was on campus, and asked him whether he had changed his mind on calculators. The conversation went something like this:

Me: "So, have you decided to rethink the no calculator rule?"
Him: "Well, I'm still trying to see what else I can do to make my students' lives absolutely miserable. So I've decided for all of my tests, I'm now requiring my students to write the answers in their own blood."
Me: "So will this be finger blood, or blood from our jugular?"
Him: "I'll let you decide."

So I've now determined that I'm slightly disturbed because I haven't figured out how to read him...and I'm pretty decent at reading people...this shall be interesting.

No comments: