Monday, August 20, 2007

Rain? What's that?

Oh my goodness we need rain! It has been obscenely dry here all summer long...and I'm really worried about the farmers and what they are going to feed their livestock this winter. I know that many of them have already been feeding hay most of the summer, and since we haven't had rain, the grass hasn't grown for more hay to be bailed. It's a really sad thing. Food prices are going to be outrageous this winter...especially corn.

I have officially brought my wedding dress home! I'm sooo excited! This is becoming more and more real everyday!

I have bad news in the school sector. I'm now having to take 21 hours this semester to graduate, thanks to my minor (mis)advisor. Not cool. But I am bound and determined to graduate this December!!!

School is starting in a few days, and i'm so stressed. I know it will be ok, it's just going to be difficult.

So much is going on, and everyone is so stressed. I'm ready for people who are insanely happy. I never thought i'd say that...

No comments: