Thursday, July 05, 2007

My cat likes walking on my keyboard

So yesterday was a happy day. It marked exactly one year from my wedding day! I can't wait! we got to go see his family, eat BBQ, and watch fireworks! Fun times were had.

I feel gross. I've been in bed all day, and I feel like death on a cracker.

Cleaning my room and my bathroom is high on my priority list, and as soon as I can move without wanting to die, I'll get to that.

So far I'm enjoying planning my wedding. I can't wait for the showers to start! Registering for things is going to be exciting as well! i'm trying my best to enjoy all of this wedding stuff, since I'm never going to go through it again. Like when I went dress shopping. I felt like a princess, and all eyes were on me. I normally am not one for the limelight, but I'll confess, I do enjoy it every once and a while.

Ok, I think I'll go try to take a shower now. Everyone likes a good smellin Dana!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There is no such thing as a bad smellin Dana ;[)] but a nice warm shower is quite happy every once and again and again... and again (as if I'd know). Hope you feel better than death on a cracker soon. I lovins you! :[)]