Saturday, June 23, 2007

Whirlwinds and Camp Stores

I got back Friday from being at Centri-kid camp all week. It was great, and I REALLY enjoyed getting to spend time with the younger girls at my church. We went to Carson Springs in Newport, TN, and it was great :).

I must say though, there were a LOT of rabid monkey children at camp...but my girls were absolutely incredible and well behaved. I've never seen a group of girls act that well before!

Now i'm at home, and i'm sick because one of the rabid monkey children made me sick....not ok. but what can I do?

Michael and I are probably going to move up the wedding date to July 4, 2008 instead of 2009. I've gone into mega wedding planning mode...and i'm thinking either i can get my dress for free, or for around $300....that's good. And the church is only $100, so that's nice too :)

ok, off to bed so I can hopefully get better :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Honey! It's been awhile since you've written things about life. You haven't put anything about the Jewel concert or our mini shopping spree (the recent one with the purse and good smelly stuff for me) or our really fun outing with the Mayos. :[(] I'm just saying I like reading things you write and I haven't seen any for awhile. I hope you are having a really happy and wonderful day and I miss/love you so much. :[)]